Skip to content
- The team began as a group of imaginary friends that Sean Astin’s character in The Goonies willed to life.
- Due to the Falcon’s salary capologist’s pathological fear of the letter “U,” current team management requires players to remove all U’s from their names. It’s kinda fcked p.
- Since 1992, the Falcons have sold more Pepsi Clear per capita than any other NFL team.
- The urinals in the Falcons’ Mercedes-Benz Stadium play “Whistle While You Work” when peed in.
- Adjacent to the home team’s locker room is a much smaller locker room for the leprechauns that play rugby in the stadium.