Skip to content
- Three Bills defensive backs were the main characters of Graham Greene’s novel, The Comedians.
- Former head coach, Marv Levy, was known to make prank calls to Buffalo area radio stations, pretending to be a Nigerian prince. He supplemented his coaching income that way, too.
- The Bills are the only NFL team to make ten consecutive Super Bowls and lose each one with a missed field goal; the Vikings also made ten consecutive Super Bowls but were blown out in each one.
- In 2005, former Bills quarterback Jim Kelly was inducted into the Mentos Hall of Fame for his contributions to scotch mints.
- Since 2011, the most popular concession at the Bills’ New Era Field has been potatoes. Not potato fries or chips. Just potatoes.